In participating, I acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, and other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the local organizing committee.
- “By submitting your article to an ACM Publication, you are hereby acknowledging that you and your co-authors are subject to all ACM Publications Policies, including ACM’s new Publications Policy on Research Involving Human Participants and Subjects. Alleged violations of this policy or any ACM Publications Policy will be investigated by ACM and may result in a full retraction of your paper, in addition to other potential penalties, as per ACM Publications Policy.”
- “Please ensure that you and your co-authors obtain an ORCID ID, so you can complete the publishing process for your accepted paper. ACM has been involved in ORCID from the start and we have recently made a commitment to collect ORCID IDs from all of our published authors. The collection process has started and will roll out as a requirement throughout 2023. We are committed to improving author discoverability, ensuring proper attribution, and contributing to ongoing community efforts around name normalization; your ORCID ID will help in these efforts.”
Prof. Dr. Steffen Staab & Dr. Cornelia Sindermann
on behalf of the local organizing team of the University of Stuttgart
Universitätsstr. 32, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
cornelia.sindermann[at]iris.uni-stuttgart.de; +49 (0) 711 685 84430
Keplerstraße 7, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany
Telephone: +49 711 685-0; Fax: +49 711 685-82113; Email: poststelle[at]uni-stuttgart.de
The University of Stuttgart is a public sector entity.
It is legally represented by the Rector, Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfram Ressel
VAT ID no.: Pursuant to §27 a Value Added Tax Act: DE 1477 94 196